Areas of Concentration
Corporate and Business Law; Public Affairs
Mr. Escobar is a partner in the firm's business department. He represents privately held and publicly traded emerging growth and established companies in a wide variety of industries. His principal experience has been in corporate formation and governance, private placement financings, securities regulation, mergers, acquisitions and strategic business relationships. He has substantial experience in general business matters such as employment and consulting contracts, employee and consultant equity incentives, manufacturing and service agreements, and intellectual property matters. Mr. Escobar also provides clients with strategic advice with regard to their federal, state and local government public affairs matters.
Bar Association & Memberships
- State Bar of California
- Business Law Section of the California State Bar
- Intellectual Property Section of the California State Bar
- Extern for Honorable George H. King, Central District of California
- Clerk, Office of General Counsel, Federal Election Commission, Washington, D.C.
- University of California - Los Angeles, J.D., 2000
- University of California - Berkeley, B.A., Economics, 1994
- Mr. Escobar is fluent in Spanish.
415-882-5300, ext. 234