JEANNE DARRAH, Of Counsel
Areas of Concentration
Estate Planning, including comprehensive estate plans with trusts, wills, medical and financial powers of attorney and all transfer documents, trust funding and administration. Ms. Darrah's Probate Practice includes probate administration, contested trust and probate petitions and conservatorships.
Prior to going into estate planning and probate practice, Ms. Darrah practiced civil litigation. She also worked for several years in the law and motion, presiding judge and probate departments of the San Francisco Superior Court.
Ms. Darrah is admitted to practice in the State of California and the US District Court for the Central District of California.
Bar Association & Memberships
- State Bar of California
- San Francisco Bar Association, Member of the Estate Planning Probate and Trust Section and the Estate Planning Probate and Trust Litigation Subsection
- Northern California Planned Giving Counsel
- Judge Pro Tem, San Francisco Superior Court, Probate Department
- Panel Attorney, AIDS Legal Referral Panel San Francisco
- Board of Directors, Deardens' Corporation, Los Angeles
- Board of Directors, Friends of the Urban Forest, San Francisco, California (2009 - Ongoing)
- Board of Directors, Kids in Parks, San Francisco, California (2014 – Present)
- Parks and Recreation Open Space Advisory Committee, District 9, San Francisco (2000-2008)
- Buena Vista Horace Mann School, Chair, Facilities Committee (2010-2012), Chair, Greening Committee (2009-2012)
- Fluent in French, conversant in Spanish
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D.
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A. Political Science
415-882-5300, ext. 246